processing of data collected using cookies and similar technologies, and
- The purposes for which we use these cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
- using the so-called "Persistent cookies" - for repeated visits to the website. These persistent cookies can be checked each time you visit the Website. The information we collect through the Website includes: the type of browser, the Internet address from which it connected to the Website, the operating system of the device, the IP address of the device. Some cookies are set by a third-party advertising system, such as Google Analytics, to serve more relevant ads. This can be turned off in your Google account. The computer can be set to reject cookies, although in this case some functions of the site may not work.
2. The so-called "Our cookies" are those cookies that have been placed on this website by our company.
3. The so-called "Third party cookies" are those cookies that are placed on your device by another company when using our website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone who provides us with a particular service (such as Google Analytics).
4. Third parties do not have access to the data in our cookies and we cannot obtain access to third party cookies.
SCOPE AND PURPOSES OF USING COOKIES
We use the following five categories of cookies on our Website: Necessary cookies, Functional cookies, Analytical cookies, Performance cookies, Marketing cookies
a. Necessary cookies are cookies without which our website would not be able to function, resp. without which the proper use of this site would not be possible. These cookies are automatically placed on your device and cannot be turned off. The necessary cookies cannot identify you and are used only to ensure the correct display and operation of our website.
b. Functional cookies are used so that we recognize you when you return to our website. Functional cookies help to improve the functionality and security of the website, including remembering your preferences and managing the website's performance.
c. Analytical cookies allow us to perform various statistical analyzes of our websites. These cookies are used in an anonymized form, which means that they cannot identify you. You can disable the use of these cookies in your web browser.
d. Performance cookies help improve the functionality of our website, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
e. Marketing cookies are used to perform personalized advertising services. They do not store personal information directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device. We would like to warn you that refusing to use these cookies will not prevent your ads from appearing on the website, but they may no longer suit your interests.
2. These cookies may be set through our site and our advertising partners, who may use them to profile your interests and to display relevant ads on other sites, in accordance with the policies for using cookies available on these partners' sites displayed in the advanced file storage settings. cookies.
1. The first time you visit our website, only absolutely necessary cookies are stored on your device. If you do not accept / enable all cookies or do not select your individual cookie preferences, this setting will not change. For details on how to control and delete cookies, see Art. VI Checking and deleting cookies.
3. In case of a legal reason for the necessary cookies, we may use your personal data to fulfill our legal obligations, especially in cases where the law requires us to recognize cookie preferences (for example, to find out when you have turned off all cookies in your browser).
4. In case of a legitimate interest in the necessary cookies, we may, within our legitimate interest, use your personal data to operate the website in cases where there is no legal reason for their processing - see above.
5. In the event that you have given us your consent to performance cookies, functional cookies or marketing cookies, we may use and process your personal data to:
a. insight and analysis performed to inform about our marketing strategies and to improve your traffic;
b. identify and record when you opened the website;
c. recording when they engaged in electronic communication;
d. evaluating and improving our services to make your visit and use of the website more useful;
e. evaluating your use of the site so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
f. quality control, website performance and system administration;
g. Tracking your browser on other websites and profiling your interests to show you relevant ads on other websites.
h. security purposes, such as the prevention or detection of fraud.
CHECKING AND DELETING COOKIES
1. The cookie icons in the corner of your device are used to disable or log off the relevant cookies, where you can change the cookie settings at any time. You may need to refresh the page for the settings to work. After this shutdown or logout, our website will no longer access or read these cookies.
2. Various files, scripts, codes or other information regarding cookies may still be stored on the device. You can remove these by clearing your cookies and browser cache using your web browser settings.
3. Any change to your web browser settings only applies to that particular web browser. If you use more than one web browser on your device, you need to change the settings separately for each browser and each device.
4. Additional information regarding cookies may be available as part of the "help" function of the browser or operating system or in the operating instructions of your device.
5. To opt out of Google Analytics tracking on all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. The website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/, provides comprehensive information on adjusting cookie settings in a number of browsers. Please note that as we are neither the owners nor the operators of this site, we are not responsible for its content.
7. We would like to warn you that if you disable the necessary cookies (or all cookies) using your web browser settings, one or more basic functions of this website, including those designed to ensure a safe visit, will not work properly or at all.
8. We would like to inform you that if you refuse or withdraw your consent to the use of any unnecessary cookies or related personal data, the corresponding function or function of this website may not work properly or at all. This will not affect the use of the basic functions and functionality of the website.
MAIN COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES
1. Clicking on the Cookie Details link on the banner will take you to a list of the main cookies we use on our website, as well as information on the purpose of their use, which can be found in the Cookie Details table.
2. As part of our activities, we use and cooperate with several suppliers and third-party partners who set or read cookies on our websites, and we have no control over these files. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the third party in question, even though we provide a summary of the third-party cookies used in the Cookie Details table.
3. Third party cookies used in connection with our website include:
a. Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are necessary for the functioning of our website.
d. Marketing cookies. These cookies are set through our website by our marketing partners and are used to profile your interests and display relevant ads on other sites. They do not store personal information directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device.
4. The Cookie Details table contains a list of third-party cookies used in connection with our website.
1. Some e-mails sent by our company may contain so-called a pixel tag, web beacon, transparent image, or tracked links that allow us to determine when you opened the email and to verify which links listed in the email you visited. Thanks to this information, we can find out which parts of our e-mails are the most interesting.
2. You can also delete a pixel label by deleting the email. If you don't want to download a pixel to your computer or other device, you can do so by choosing to receive plain text emails or by not opening images in the email.
CHANGES AND CONTACT
2. Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of sending the e-mail according to the previous point or after the date of publication of the amended provisions on the website, whichever occurs first.